NPG's Telecom Advisor provides businesses and organizations with impartial representation to navigate the complex workings of big telecom carriers. NPG delivers the people, processes, and technology needed to drive efficiency and generate desired savings. Why work with carrier sales reps, that frequently change, when you can work with a Single Point of Contact for all your needs. With an expert NPG advisor on board, we handle all of the following for you:
- Quick Quotes and Comparisons
- Contract Negotiation
- Oversight of Service Implementation
- First Invoice Review to Verify Accuracy
NPG's Telecom Assistant provides clients with a company-wide report detailing voice, data and wireless contract terms, expenses and services. NPG carefully analyzes and assesses each aspect of your current services and needs, and then begins the creative process of determining a cost saving strategy that can be implemented quickly and efficiently.
- Company-wide Baseline Report
- Incumbent Supplier Negotiations
- RFP Creation and Oversight
- RFP Response Analysis and Supplier Negotiations
- Recommendation Report
Managed Service Plan
NPG’s Managed Service Plans offer a full-service solution that provides expert staff resources to manage sourcing, bid process, contract evaluation, and monthly expense analysis. We leverage technology to help modernize your business and pay your invoices with confidence.
- Organize Services Inventory and Spend Data Online
- Set-up Contract Reviews and Expiration Alerts
- Define Expected Cost Compared to Invoiced Amounts
- Manage Disputes and Resolution
- Data entry upkeep ongoing
NPG's Executive Reporting delivers a monthly summary of key financial and contractual metrics that impact your business. It's a simple, easy to read report that can enhance an executive’s ability to identify critical business data and trends.
- Invoice to Contract Comparison
- Asset and Inventory Management by Location
- Expense Trending
- Expense by Location
- Invoice Disputes and Status
Click on the link below to schedule a live demonstration. It’s the quickest way to eliminate the hassle of big carrier processes and get your costs under control.